- What are the show's hours?
The show is officially open from 7am to 9pm Friday and Saturday and 7am to 5pm on Sunday. Details on the daily schedule can be found here.
- Is the show still open if it rains?
Yes, rain or shine, the show is open. Some activities may be limited if the rain is severe but many events and actvities still go on.
- What time is the tractor pull?
The tractor pull starts at 6pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday. For more information, please see the tractor pull section of this site.
- Does the show offer advance ticket sales?
Sorry, but the show does not currently offer individual advance ticket sales. See the Ticket Info page for more ticket information.
- What does parking cost?
Parking is free at the show.
- Is there an ATM on the grounds?
Yes, there are two ATM machines located on the grounds. Credit cards are not accepted at the gate for tickets but there is an ATM near the main gate.
- Can I pay with a check or credit card at the gate?
Sorry, No. Only cash is accepted for tickets at the gate.
- Can I bring my dog to the threshing show?
Yes! Dogs are welcome as long as they are always on a leash and the owner cleans up after the dog. Note: pursuant to Minnesota law, dogs cannot be left unattended in a car.
- Are golf carts available for rental?
Golf cart rentals are available. Go to the Golf Cart Rental page on the right.